If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding sales career, Local Book Publishing is the clear choice!
We are currently expanding our sales force in Dover Delaware, Newark Delaware, Salisbury Maryland, Greenville North Carolina, and St. George Utah by seeking to hire sales professionals who can effectively collaborate with local businesses and assist their growth by utilizing print and digital media solutions. As an Account Manager for The Local Book, you will be part of a highly trained sales team based out of one of our regional sales offices. By developing and providing effective advertising programs for local businesses, you will become a valued marketing resource and partner to your customers. Our local management team will ensure that you receive the training and support needed to be successful while representing a company with best-of- class products and services.
The Local Book, which is produced by Local Book Publishing, was selected as the top directory publisher in the nation each year from 2009-2012, and was awarded “Best Overall Phone Directory” in 2004, 2006, 2009, and 2010 by the Association of Directory Publishers. Once you’ve seen one of our phone directories, you will know why Local Book Publishing has become one of the fastest growing publishers in the industry.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commissions and bonuses (listed salary includes commission)
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, and 401K
- Promotion opportunities and distinguished sales award trips
- Auto and cell phone allowance
- Protected territories
- Paid training and continuing professional education Job Responsibilities:
- Develop advertising programs that provide a substantial ROI to your customers
- Generate new sales through a highly successful lead generation program
- Manage an existing base of renewal accounts
- Meet publication deadlines and achieve sales goals
- Prior business-to-business (B2B) sales experience is required
- Outside sales experience (print advertising sales is preferred)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Strong work ethic and proven ability to achieve sales goals and targets
- College degree preferred
- Reliable transportation
- Valid license and proof of insurance
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.